The Fall Festival – Little Critter by Oceanhouse Media – Join the beloved Little Critter and his family on their exciting road trip to the Fall Festival. When they arrive they find everything from apple picking and fresh pressed cider to hayrides through the pumpkin fields. The festival games include shooting pumpkins into the air and watching them go SPLAT, so funny to see! Explore this timely app to find out just how much fun the harvest season can be and how difficult it can be to find the “just right” pumpkin in the patch! Back home, the fun and learning continues. You can play different games like horseshoe toss. Once home again, you can play the find-the-creature mini games by finding every spider and mouse throughout the story. Easily tap and tally them up!
Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter stories, which always address all the major issues of growing up, are perennial favorites of both parents and children.
– New! Record your own voice – New! Share voice tracks with others that own this app
– New! Page selector
– New! Options for sound effects, hot spots and alerts
– NEW! Parental Controls
– Three ways to read: “Read to Me,” “Read it Myself,” and “Auto Play”
– Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
– Professional audio narration
– Custom background audio for each scene
– Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Mercer Mayer
Read Teachers With Apps reviews of other Little Critter books HERE.