Bebebe Co. today is proud to announce the release of its newest installment in the Baby Learns series, Baby Learns Simple Shapes! Join the quest for Bebekas (baby animals) by learning in multiple languages and having fun!
* Little Morgan introduces the 10 basic shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle, moon, star, oval, rhombus, pentagon, and trapezoid) that interact with your child
* Load the shapes onto a truck
* Make a picture with the shapes! (Puzzle Game)
* Find the shapes Morgan requests
* Load the shapes on the truck that she asks for
* Morgan gives your child all of the shapes and your child has to choose the correctly to complete the puzzle picture
Correct answers are rewarded with adorable Bebekas that your child can play within their own world and feed! Baby Learns Shapes is the newest installment in the Baby Learns series. Please check out our other apps, Baby Learns Simple Objects and Baby Learns Colors!
* Learn and Play Mode with 3 scenes each
* Customizable Voice-overs in addition to included voices
* Bebeka Rewards within the game
* High-quality sounds and animation
We believe the advancements of technology should offer the opportunity for young minds to develop creatively and encourage the process of learning through imagination. Thanks for letting your child learn with us!
* iPad and iPhone
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 161 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Baby Learns Simple Shapes 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Special introductory price: $0.99 USD (Regular price: $2.99). Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Bebebe Co. was started by a small group of designers and software engineers, inspired by Apple’s iPad and the first educational games that appeared in the App Store. We believe the iPad is a gateway to the future of education and the new method by which we teach and learn. Technology is our life’s work and we want to apply it to enhance the learning experience through fun and exploration. Copyright (C) 2013 Bebebe Co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.