Cupcake Digital, Inc. announced the release of Wubbzy’s 123 Learn & Play, a fun, game-like number learning app starring the beloved character Wubbzy from the Emmy® award-winning Nick Jr. TV series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®.” Leading kids app developer Cupcake Digital has created a way for kids to practice their 123s via interactive tracing and counting activities. Kids also can get creative with tap-to-paint coloring pages and dance-along music videos starring Wubbzy and his kooky pals for added fun. The new app is available today on the Apple App Store, Amazon, Google Play and the Barnes & Noble NOOK Store™ for $1.99.
Learn & Play features include:
- 10 Tracing Activities with super cool vehicles as tracing guides – kid-tested & educator-approved
- Awesome educational games from some of Wubbzy’s top-rated apps, including Dino Numbers, Love Counting, Meatball Counting, Save the Pets, and Princess Counting; Each game is designed to reinforce number recognition and enhance early math skills
- Kids can get creative with coloring pages with multiple effects including spray paint, chalk, brushes, a bucketful of paint and kooky stickers featuring their favorite Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!® friends
- Silly music videos will get kids singing and dancing to popular songs from the show: Wubbzy Wiggle, Are You Ready? and So Much To Do
- Common Core Corner provides information about the skills being practiced within the app to help prepare children for Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Kindergarten
- Easy-to-use navigation and simple tutorials for little and big kids
Fans of “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®” can find many exciting apps starring Wubbzy on his many adventures in Wuzzleburg, including the recently released Wubbzy’s ABC Learn & Play plus delightful deluxe storybook experiences, including Wubbzy and The Princess, Wubbzy’s Dance Party, Wubbzy’s Magic School, Wubbzy The Superhero and Wubbzy Loves You. Interact with Wubbzy and pals in Wubbzy’s Space Adventure and Wubbzy’s Dinosaur Adventure, now available with a Spanish-language option. Wubbzy and his friends are also interacting with fans on Facebook as iWubbzy, iDaizy, iWidget and iWalden.
About Cupcake Digital
Cupcake Digital, Inc. was established in June 2012 and has been successfully transforming children’s entertainment properties into enhanced story experiences and learn & play apps, giving kids an opportunity to interact with the characters they love. The Company has created noteworthy, award-winning digital applications based on the Emmy®-winning television series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®” The Jim Henson Company’s “Fraggle Rock,” American Greetings’ Strawberry Shortcake as well as Discovery’s Animal Planet brand. The company’s apps are consistently top-ranked among children’s book and education apps on the Apple App Store, Amazon, Google Play and the Barnes & Noble NOOK Store. Headquartered in NYC, Cupcake Digital was founded by proven professionals in the fields of technology, family entertainment, publishing and brand marketing. In October 2012, Cupcake Digital received its first round of private funding and has since gone on to partner with leading children’s entertainment properties worldwide and has received four Parents’ Choice Awards and two Cynopsis Kids !magination Awards. For more information about Cupcake Digital Inc., please visit www.cupcakedigital.com.
About Bolder Media
Bolder Media, Inc. is a joint venture formed by veteran producers Susan Miller and Fred Seibert for the development of books, television series, movies and digital media for young boys and girls. Susan Miller of Bolder Media, Inc. and Mixed Media Group and Fred Seibert of Bolder Media, Inc. and Frederator Studios are executive producers on “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! ®” Bob Boyle is the creator and executive producer of the series. “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! ®” is produced in association with the Film Roman animation studio of Starz.
NOTE TO MEDIA: Screen grabs, video clips, and promotion codes available upon request.