Cupcake Digital, Inc. has released Good Night Wubbzy Bedtime Counting, a sweet story featuring Wubbzy, Walden, Daizy, Widget and some of the kookiest residents of Wuzzleburg. Kids will love turning off the lights, cuddling up, and saying nighty-night while counting to sleep to their favorite “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! ®” friends. This enhanced story experience is available today on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and Barnes & Noble for $1.99. And, because Cupcake Digital’s WUBBZY THE SUPERHERO deluxe story app is a companion app to this new release (after all, every hero needs his rest), it will be free August 1-4 only.
“Apps can offer parents new and different ways to read to their child at bedtime,” said Cupcake Digital Inc., chairman Brad Powers, “This app featuring the ever lovable Wubbzy is designed to be playful yet quiet and calming, making it perfect for bedtime.”
- Beddy-Bye Activities: Three mini-games – Brushy-Brush, Pajama Party, and Telling Time. Whimsical counting activities within the story help kids tuck their favorite Wuzzleburg friends into bed
- Creative Play Opportunities: Children can paint, dance, and sing along with their favorite characters
- Early-Learning Reading Skills are reinforced with text highlighting and synced narration
- Three Reading Modes: Read & Play, Read to Me, and Just a Book
- Common Core Corner: Details educational experiences infused within the app. Free educational downloadable activities and a Parents’ Guide with more tips about getting kids ready for school are also available on www.cupcakedigital.com
- Grown-Up’s Corner: Offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension
Fans can embark on many “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®” learning-infused adventures in top-rated apps, including Wubbzy’s Dance Party, Wubbzy’s Magic School, and Wubbzy’s Fire Engine Adventure. For parents interested in Spanish-language options, the latest upgrade to Wubbzy’s Space Adventure and Wubbzy’s Dinosaur Adventure allows users to select Spanish or English with the simple touch of a button. Wubbzy and friends are also interacting with fans on Facebook as iWubbzy, iDaizy, iWidget, and iWalden.
About Cupcake Digital
Cupcake Digital, Inc. was established in June 2012 and has been successfully transforming children’s entertainment properties into enhanced story experiences and learn & play apps, giving kids an opportunity to interact with the characters they love. The Company has created noteworthy, award-winning digital applications based on the Emmy®-winning television series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®” The Jim Henson Company’s “Fraggle Rock,” American Greetings’ Strawberry Shortcake as well as Discovery’s Animal Planet brand. The company’s apps are consistently top-ranked among children’s book and education apps on the Apple App Store, Amazon, Google Play and the Barnes & Noble NOOK Store. Headquartered in NYC, Cupcake Digital was founded by proven professionals in the fields of technology, family entertainment, publishing and brand marketing. In October 2012, Cupcake Digital received its first round of private funding and has since gone on to partner with leading children’s entertainment properties worldwide and has received four Parents’ Choice Awards and two Cynopsis Kids !magination Awards. For more information about Cupcake Digital Inc., please visit www.cupcakedigital.com.
About Bolder Media
ABOUT BOLDER MEDIA
Bolder Media, Inc. is a joint venture formed by veteran producers Susan Miller and Fred Seibert for the development of books, television series, movies and digital media for young boys and girls. Susan Miller of Bolder Media, Inc. and Mixed Media Group and Fred Seibert of Bolder Media, Inc. and Frederator Studios are executive producers on “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! ®” Bob Boyle is the creator and executive producer of the series. “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! ®” is produced in association with the Film Roman animation studio of Starz.