MyVijan today is pleased to introduce iLuv Drawing Vehicles HD 1.01 for iPad, the sixth in its series of best-selling iLuv Drawing apps, which shows kids step-by-step how to draw 20 different vehicles. Unlike most similar apps, it provides a full complement of flexible, accurate, touch-sensitive tools for young artists, including: pencils, crayons, pattern brushes, paint fills, erasers, backgrounds, stickers, undos, layering, scaling, flipping, rotating, and zooming. Kids can follow spoken directions and trace pictures on the iPad, or they can draw on paper. One of the best art education apps available for iPad, kids learn about drawing, while they learn the names of the parts of each vehicle they depict.
* Learn to draw by tracing over step-by-step templates
* Very intuitive and easy to use interface
* Friendly audio instructions help kids learn important vocabulary about their favorite vehicles
* 20 cute, cartoon-style vehicles to choose from, such as: car, race car, dump truck, cement truck, pick up truck, fire truck, crane, truck, helicopter, airplane, fighter jet, ambulance, bicycle, tricycle, motorcycle, train engine, jeep, boat, and ship
* Vibrant color palette from which to create the finished drawing
* Many custom backgrounds and textures to add to the finished drawing
* Add fun stickers to the drawing, includes stickers such as: Mom, Dad, I Love You, I Miss You, Have Fun, etc.
* Editing tools such as eraser, redo, undo, and start over
* Save in a Drawing Book or Photos
* Print your masterpiece
* Ability to edit the saved drawing
* Blank pages to practice what you learned or do freehand drawing
iLuv Drawing Vehicles is the sixth in the series of highly reviewed apps that include iLuv Drawing Dinosaurs, Monsters, People, Animals, and Santa. The theme of the series is that while drawing a tricycle may be hard, drawing basic shapes is easy. By breaking down each drawing into the basic shapes of which it is comprised (e.g., circles, triangles, rectangles), young artists can, through focus and imagination, create a convincing, fulfilling drawing. Making the process even simpler are the traceable outlines that are removed when the drawing is completed.
* Ideal for parents who are looking for educational value for their kids beyond blank pages
* Kids also learn important vocabulary through friendly audio instructions as they are having fun drawing
* Learning the basics of drawing with many choices compared to any other learn to draw app
* More coloring, decorating and editing choices than any other learn to draw app
* Lot of features: learn to draw; coloring; decorating with backgrounds and stickers; use as a greeting card; or print to hang on the wall
* Building confidence with drawing and art in any age group
Traceable drawing apps for iPad are numerous, but few offer the number of tools and actions built into iLuv Drawing Vehicles. Pencils come in 22 colors and 3 thicknesses; it is a true pencil tool with the authentic roughened edges of a colored drawing pencil. Crayons come in 37 colors and 3 thicknesses; with completely smooth edges, the crayon tool resembles a marker. Also available from the Crayon control menu is the paint bucket fill tool. This advanced tool will automatically, perfectly “color in” any closed figure.
* Art and creativity, right brain thinking
* Basic building blocks of a drawing
* Fine motor skills for younger audience
* Following directions to achieve a goal
* Hand-eye co-ordination
* Learn the basic shapes
The pattern brush tool includes 34 different colorful patterns of all kinds, which allow kids to brush in or paint bucket in an eye-catching pattern easily. Particularly useful are the zooming capabilities in iLuv Drawing Vehicles. Using the standard 2-finger gesture, kids can enlarge the canvas to give touch-sensitive tools the fineness necessary for highly detailed drawing, and then return the page to its to normal magnification.
With their vehicle completed, young artists can add a landscape or neutral background (28 available), and they can paste in a graphic sticker like a symbol or text (37 to choose from). Stickers can be positioned, rotated, scaled, flipped, and layered. Finally, with their drawing finished, kids can save it to the app’s ringed binder Drawing Book, save it to the iOS Photo Library, share it via email, or print it via AirPrint.
Safe for Kids:
* Does not contain any ads
* Does not have integration with Facebook or other social networks
* Does not contain in-app purchases
* Does not transmit location data
* Does not collect any personal information
* It contains links to the App Store, Rate Now, and Share by Email buttons
“Intimidated by blank pages?” asked Madhavi Sankholkar of MyVijan. “This app is for you! It not only teaches you how to draw and improves your self confidence, but also gives you many customization options to allow your creativity to flourish!”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 193.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLuv Drawing Vehicles HD 1.01 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, MyVijan was founded by Madhavi Sankholkar in 2007. Its mission is to simplify learning with a step-by-step approach using mobile technology. The current portfolio includes a popular series of drawing applications called iLuv Drawing. Copyright (C) 2007-2013 MyVijan LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.