- The math facts are well integrated into the app theme and students will enjoy playing this app.
- The screen has one problem per page, large numbers and no timer, making this a comfortable choice for all students.
- The ability to take photos within the app is a great extra feature.
- Parents cannot pre-set the operation or the level of difficulty.
- Parents cannot monitor a child’s progress or answers.
- After several incorrect answers the correct answer is not shown; a student must keep guessing which will limit retention.
Mindprint is an educational company that facilitates student success through an in-depth understanding of learning strengths and needs. The company offers the only online valid self-administered cognitive assessment which was developed in the Brain Behavior Lab at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.