Montessori Apps and Children with Autism – Valérie Touze, of Les Trois Elles Interactive, is looking for parents/teachers/therapists of children on the Spectrum to answer this questionnaire regarding the use of apps (Montessori if possible but educational at the least) and the changes it has had in all areas of their lives. Thank you for your help! We want to know if Montessori apps help children with autism.
Read the questionnaire below and download it here: MEfA Questionnaire.
The answers to this questionnaire will be used for a study on the benefits of Adaptive Assistive Technology for children on the Spectrum. Note that we are interested in all types of changes, positive or negative, associated with the use of AATs: communication, behavior, skills, learning, concentration, etc.
Please send back to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 21st .
I – CHILD BACKGROUND
– Name (names will be modified in the report):
– Date of birth:
– Country of residence:
– Age of diagnostic:
– Specific diagnostic:
– Brothers & sisters + ages:
Are any of the siblings on the spectrum? (please be specific)
– Is your child on a Gluten Free, Dairy Free diet? ☐Yes ☐No
– If yes, start date:
– Current “support” system (type and recurrence):
– Behavior/occupational therapist:
– Type of school:
– Other information you would like to give on your child (go to page 3)
II – APP INFORMATION
– Name of Montessori app(s) used by a child:
– Name(s) of device(s) used:
– Average weekly time spent using these apps:
– How have these apps helped the child (or not). Please put as much detail as possible to highlight the child’s progress (or not).
Name of app
(if one in particular)
Skill(s) developed, improved or worsened
How long did it take for you to notice this change?
(please specify the context in which the app is used*)
*school, home, therapy, alone, with adult…
III – Comments
Please add any other information/comment/feedback you might find useful for this study: