Kizmo today is pleased to introduce “Talk! Talk! Korean Word Book-Basic” for iOS and Android devices, an education app for studying Korean language. The app contains several features such as flash cards and words quiz that help you to study and memorize Korean words efficiently.
If you like Korean dramas or K-POP such as PSY’s songs (Gangnam Style and Gentleman), this is a very interesting app for you. This app will be the best solution to study Korean vocabularies for you. You will be able to understand Korean basic sentences and words if you learn vocabularies using this app. And you will gain the ability to listen and understand Korean dramas if you repeatedly listen to pronunciations of Korean native tutors.
Moreover, if you utilize the Comparison Function, you can practice pronunciations similar to those of native speakers through comparing yours with Korean tutors’ even if you don’t attend Korean language classes. The basis of all languages is vocabulary. If you properly study meanings and pronunciations of words, your Korean language ability will gradually improve.
* Words needed for basic learning are contained. You will be able to understand basic Korean sentences if you study using this App
* Because all words are accompanied by example sentences, you can raise your level of understanding through them
* You can fix your pronunciations comparing those of native Korean tutors with yours
* The learning process that runs Every day learning – Revision – Quiz will enhance learning efficiency and increase your confidence
* You can check words you studied once more by using the Flash Card Function
* You can conduct a self-test on words you have learned so far and confirm your scores by using the Quiz
* You can add words that you like or are difficult to memorize to the Favorites list, and study conveniently at any time you want
* It contains only integral functions with beautiful and user-friendly UI so that anyone can easily use
* You can search and find words by using real-time searching in the words list
* You can search words by Hangul, English meaning, and reading
Efficient ways to use this App:
1) Select the word category and study meanings and pronunciations of words.
2) Learn ways to use of words through example sentences.
3) Repeat pronunciations of native tutors and learn precise pronunciations with ears.
4) Record your own voice by using the Pronunciation Comparison Function, and practice pronunciations comparing yours with tutors’.
5) Add words that are difficult to remember or that you want to study later again to the Favorites list.
6) Check if you remember words of previous categories well by using the Flash Card.
7) Conduct a self-test on words you have learned by using the Quiz Function.
8) Repeat words that you failed to remember the incorrect answers list that appears after the Quiz.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 24.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Talk! Talk! Korean Word Book-Basic 1.0.2 is free and is available worldwide on the iOS App Store in the Education category. The free version lets you play with 100 over words and sentences in 5 categories, the other 45 categories are unlockable via in-app purchase: The full version costs only $2.99 (USD) now.
Based in Seoul, Korea, kizmo is an application development company for iOS and Android headed by Inzu Kang. Kizmo strives to provide clients with the highest quality products. Our goal is to help you achieve your objectives through the power of mobile technology and internet. Copyright (C) 2013 kizmo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.