Sprite Kids today is proud to announce the release of Pizo Animals 1.0 for iOS, a first in the "Pizo" series of apps, which challenge a child with fun puzzles to solve in a creative learning environment. Pizo Animals, one of the "Best New Apps and Games" for Kids at the iTunes App Store, is a thinking app that immerses the child in an engaging environment and helps them develop cognitive skills with various age appropriate jigsaw puzzles in 3 difficulty levels, while they are solving puzzles and learning new fun facts about the animals.
Kids go on a journey through the forest in Pizo Animals, putting together the animal shaped jigsaw puzzles. Kids don't leave the scene to build the puzzle, but build them in place, allowing them to play freely without interruption.
* 16 cute interactive animal shape puzzles
* 3 difficulty levels to challenge the brain
* Exercise the brain even further by using colored textures instead of animal texture
* Falling letters spell the animal names and a glow bug narrates fun animal facts as they make their way through the forest
* Interactive scene objects, animals and fun animations make them smile while they are thinking
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 90.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Made with love for kids aged 5 and under, Pizo Animals 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Fremont, California, Sprite Kids was founded in 2013 with the vision of creating learning environments for kids to empower them to 'read', 'think' and 'create'. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Sprite Kids / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.