- 220 words with audio assistance using correct pronunciation (Australian)
- Short sentences (written by Kindergarten teachers) provide added contextual learning
- Playful illustrations and reward system
- The ‘Find the Word’ (mini-game) is a lot of fun and designed to enhance learning experience through listening
- Sight words grouped into lists to support gradual learning
- With over 500 (built in) unique sounds, words and phrases, kids can learn with or without a parent/guardian supervision.
- Clean and simple design
- No Pop-ups or advertisements
TWA highly recommends this concentrated approach of teaching sight words. We would like to see some of the images that accompany the sentences reconsidered. “I saw four panda’s eating.” is illustrated with only one bear.
Our Pocket Sight Words program can also compliment Literacy programs used by schools – email us at email@example.com to find out how!
Our latest blog article Teaching kids to read doesn’t have to be difficult contains our back story.