EFlashApps LLC, developers of award winning early childhood educational apps, have released Spelling Test Practice with Nouns, a customizable grammar literacy and spelling app. Spelling Test Practice with Nouns is an iOS app on the Apple Appstore. Ranked in Top 100 free apps for kids ages 6-8, this app provides kids time-tested method of learning new words with flash cards and practicing spelling skills using interactive listening-comprehension tests.
“A superb combination of over 500 nouns flash cards with colorful pictures, professional voice-overs and award winning EFlashApps kids friendly user interface all come together meticulously to keep young minds engaged in learning while being absolutely entertained,” said EFlashApps CEO Meeta Shah.
Spelling Test Practice with Nouns is an educational grammar literacy app for kids in preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades. From developers of Baby Flash Cards comes the most comprehensive education app for spelling practice and learning Nouns.
Here are features of this app:
* Over 500 Nouns with picture hints
* Fun record your own voice for each word for personalization
* Fully customizable list creations to add personalized words with photos and voice recording
* Interactive spelling tests with report generation
* Incorrectly spelled words can be flagged and added to Practice words list for later review
* Unlimited user creation
* Complete lists and words management – create lists, add/delete words, hide lists/words
* Practice words – Words with difficulty can be flagged for learning with repetition
“A great addition to your educational apps collection” – The iPhone Mom
“Favorite feature of this app is the ability to customize my own spelling lists” – Funeducationalapps
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 56.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spelling Test Practice with Nouns 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The is a full-featured free app without ads or in-app purchases and 100% kids safe with parental controls.
Founded in 2009, Fredericksburg Virginia based company, EFlashApps is a mobile applications development company focusing on creating mobile apps and web-based online curriculum geared towards early childhood education. EFlashApps Baby Flash Cards apps are now available in 12 languages. Additional apps include series of Sight Words apps for pre-primary to second grade levels and Kids Picture Dictionary. EFlashApps has also launched Nursery Rhymes – All Time Children’s Favorite Songs music albums, available on iTunes. Copyright (C) 2014 EFlashApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.