Teachers With Apps is pleased to announce 25 apps honored with the Teachers With Apps CERTIFIED badge of approval.
The Teachers With Apps Certification Program was designed to recognize apps that go above and beyond excellent. This distinction is awarded to education apps that prove exemplary in the following areas: content, presentation, and execution, as well as overall user experience.
Mobile devices have consistently been making in-roads into the learning space since their debut. The mobile tablet, especially, will continue to progress to the head of the class. To salute this ongoing trend, Anne Rachel states, “We aim to acknowledge outstanding apps in the educational app industry on a quarterly basis. The apps on our list are not necessarily new, but they are definitely exceptional. Jayne Clair adds, “That’s why we have gone back into our archives to select apps that were released prior to the initiation of the TWA Certification program and commend them. These apps have proven themselves to stand the test of time.”
Teachers With Apps CERTIFIED:
1. Math Drills by Instant Interactive
2. Stack the States by Dan Russell-Pinson
3. Stack the Countries by Dan Russell-Pinson
4. Monster Physics by Dan Russell-Pinson
5. BrainPOP Featured Movie by BrainPOP
6. Jungle Time – learn how to tell time by Andrew Short
7. Jungle Coins – learn coin math by Andrew Short
8. Jungle Fractions by Andrew Short
9. Sums Stacker by Carstens Studios Inc
10. The Going To Bed Book – Sandra Boynton by Loud Crow Interactive Inc
11. KidgitZ – It adds up to fun! by TapDream Arts
12. Proloquo2Go by AssistiveWare
13. Toontastic by Launchpad Toys
14. Faces iMake – Right Brain Creativity by iMagine machine LLC
15. Wince – Don’t Feed the WorryBug by iMagine machine LLC
16. Millie & the Lost Key – Millie Was Here, Book 2 by Megapops LLC
17. Oh No Fractions! by Curious Hat
18. Eye Paint Animals by Curious Hat
19. My Bird World by Five Ravens, the digital version of Birdcage Press
20. Math Evolve: A Fun Math Game – Zephyr Games
21. Paris App Tours Beware Mme la Guillotine, A Revolutionary Tour of Paris by Time Traveler Tours, LLC
22. Middle School Confidential 1: Be Confident in Who You Are by Electric Eggplant
23. Middle School Confidential 2: Real Friends vs. the Other Kind by Electric Eggplant
24. X is for X-Ray by Touch Press
25. Futaba Classroom Games for Kids by INKids
Congratulations to these outstanding apps and their developers! Stayed tuned for Teachers With Apps Developers of Distinction Award, coming soon. Visit Teachers With Apps daily to stay informed about what’s new in education and technology.
Located in Southampton, New York, Teachers With Apps was co-founded in 2010 by two lifelong educators, Jayne Clare and Anne Rachel. TWA’s mission is to help teachers, therapists, parents, and students wade through the vast number of educational apps being released on a daily basis. Teachers With Apps is dedicated to the idea that quality mobile educational apps are the tools of the future but they need to be used responsibly.