The Rooster Who Lost His Voice, by iMagine machine(TM) is a brand new book-like app that was one year in the making! The Rooster Who Lost His Voice is an old-fashioned tale created and conceived for a new way of learning. The creators of the bestselling Faces iMake have created another engaging app, once again celebrating learning, creativity and child-led discovery. We loved the wonderfully unique illustrations and the rooster in your face approach to story telling. The following statement is made on their blog, There are apps that do encourage creativity and enable kids to create something. This can happen in a structured story or in an open and ‘free’ way. An application that actually asks the kids to perform a task is one that truly encourages thinking and creativity.
This story/tale is not exactly a book, it is more like a oral folktale. No matter, it is completely captivating as Rooster invites everyone to join him on his quest to find another animal to take his place after he loses his voice. Throughout the story discoveries are made about community, helping one another and all the different gifts that each one of us has and can share with others. Instead of a straightforward narrative tale, Rooster is more of an interactive journey where the story unfolds like a theatrical experience.
What Makes Rooster so unique:
* A story that is all about friendship, commitment and caring for one another
* A story designed to connect every generation; children, parents and grandparents
* Interactivity designed to keep the child focused on the story
* 18 minutes of classic storytelling and uplifting characters
* Original, carefully thought-out drawings on canvas created especially for this story
* Hilariously funny animations
* Original, specially written symphonic music
* A happy ending