Astrid Jansen Web Design announces new versions of its WordTrainer apps for iOS devices. Version 2.3 of the WordTrainer apps for children help kids learn a large amount of words in Spanish, French, English or Dutch languages, in a quick, easy and fun way.
With the apps, children are not overwhelmed with hundreds or thousands of words, but offered small units of between 10 and 25 words, which they can easily assimilate. Without grammar and endless study sessions, children can now, at any time and anywhere learn words in the Spanish, English, French or Dutch language, with these WordTrainer apps.
Each word is accompanied by an animation, which makes the learning process much more entertaining for a child. They learn while playing. This new version has improved the graphics and the design of the app. The words are repeated over and over, until they are all dominated. In this case, the category is marked as complete. The application can be downloaded at iTunes in both Full and Lite versions.
* The child can listen to authentic native speakers pronounce all words
* The text option helps the child improve his writing abilities
* The multiple-choice option helps him improve his understanding
* No network connection is needed
* There is no need to configure or read a manual. The app is very intuitive
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 21.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Learn Dutch for Children 2.3 and other WordTrainer language apps are free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category.
Astrid Jansen Web Design is specialized in the development of iPhone and iPad apps. Copyright (C) 2013 Astrid Jansen Web Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.