iTooch Middle School
, by eduPad
is not only a state of the art and completely comprehensive educational app, it is exciting, effective and enormously fun! iTooch Middle School has more than 10,000 exercises in ELA (reading, writing vocabulary, grammar) and Math (properties and operations, graphs, algebra, geometry, statistics and probability, and data analysis) and Health - Grade Six.
iTooch comes equipped with an easily accessible built in blackboard for a work space and
students are provided with clear, concise lessons at any point, by just tapping on the iTooch mascot. All of the students we introduced this app to were smitten by the comical demeanor of the iTooch character, making this the most requested app on a daily basis. The app is free to download and titles can be tried out before buying any in-app purchases, which are available for each topic.
iTooch is a full learning solution which helps parents, teachers, and students to identify and address their learning needs in a fun and motivating way
eduPad has specifically designed their apps to align with the Common Core State Standards
for 3rd-8th graders in the U.S. and has, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the standards in the App Store.
What makes the eduPad learning experience so unique:
- eduPad apps are all about interactive activities. Apps are so fast, simple and fun that you just jump in and start learning!
- No Internet connection is needed, so apps can be used anywhere: @home, @school, while commuting for work or traveling for pleasure. Anywhere.
- N0 lag-time: move instantly from one screen to the next. You don’t have to wait for information to load from a server, and bandwidth is no longer an issue.
- eduPad apps are loaded with the largest exercise database in the Apple App Store with between 1,500 and 6,000 questions per title, covering official educational curricula
- Always up to date: Apps automatically sync in the background in order to load new activities whenever an Internet connection is available.
- Apple Game Center integration: students can now brag their scores and achievements with their friends and compete with the community of players, thanks to the integration of the largest social gaming network.
- More than 50 badges and achievements to unlock create great game dynamics and incentives, so that the user always wants to progress further in the application.
reviewed the iTooch Elementary School
, we found their apps combine a no-frills approach to content, while still providing the user with an outstanding learning and FUN experience. One of the most impressive features in both apps is the variety of questions and answers; you might encounter a true-false, open answer, type in a word or number, multiple choice or be given a calculator- you never know what to expect and it keeps kids on their toes and increases the learning opportunities. Questions contain text, images, sounds, hints, detailed answers, and settings for difficulty, allowed time, and points.