- PLAY is where the game is played
- PRACTICE is where you can practice your math facts before taking on this game adventure
- DIARY is where you read about how Captain Mathews and his unfortunate circumstance.
- CREW is where you set up users (up to seven)
- NOTEBOOK is where the data is stored for your users.
- TREASURE ROOM is where your badges and treasure are displayed and also where you can unlock special treasure by having an errorless gameplay.
- INFORMATION gives you a brief overview of the game.
Math Mathews, by Kiupe, is an outstanding app for practicing multiplication facts. It offers a very engaging game that is sure to grip your student’s attention. The graphics are superb, the music is exciting (and can be turned off) and the outcome will be a multiplication master! There are no in-app purchases, which is a big, PLUS in my book. It’s a fast paced game so it’s great that there is a practice area to fine-tune your skills. What’s different about this math app is there is a reading component that tells the story of Captain Mathews, a pirate turned octopus. So, hold on Mate, let’s explore the islands with Mathews and his crew, Celia and Carl, aboard the flying ship, the Hummingbird. The first screen takes you to a menu where you can access all areas of the application.