- The ability to use this app across devices and environments – be it school, home, or during soccer practice serves as a reminder for kids (and adults) to be consistent and stay on target.
- Teachers, parents, and others working with children are all on the same page, and goals are clear.
- Targeted behaviors are clearly presented without undoing visual or auditory clutter.
- There are suggested goals in each environmental domain, but they can be upgraded or down graded as mastery evolves.
- Can be used and modified for individual, group, or classroom goals.
- The design concept is kid centered and based on what kids like rather than an adult’s perception of what may be interesting for kids.
- The child is involved in every step of the process, which increases investment in their contract and motivation to modify behaviors.
Behavior World is a dynamic token board created by Helping Hand Systems LLC. It was created to assist kids in modifying behaviors by earning tokens for prizes or treats. Once a target behavior or goal is identified, it can be then broken down into manageable steps, teaching kids how to self-regulate and change habitual patterns. What separates Behavior World from the pack? Why is this app so different than other token boards? Here are just a few of the reasons: