The company Bel Math Apps introduces the iPad application Math Fraction. Math Fraction is an iPad application created by independent company Bel Math Apps. Math Fraction offers an advanced approach to practicing elementary/middle school mathematics and provides a wide spectrum of math exercises with fractions & decimals covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Math Fraction content is aligned with CCSS Mathematics Standards and covers the following domains of CCSS for grades 4 through 6:
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking,
- Number & Operations in Base Ten,
- The Number System.
Math Fraction could be used by students to hone math skills, by parents to examine kids’ math knowledge, and by teachers to create tests.
Math Fraction offers six executive pages:
- “CF + -" for adding/subtracting fractions,
- “CF x ÷” for multiplying/dividing fractions,
- " + DEC" for adding decimals,
- " - DEC" for subtracting decimals,
- “ x DEC" for multiplying decimals,
- " ÷ DEC" for dividing decimals with quizzes in the corresponding arithmetic operations.
Quizzes for decimals have 4 levels of complexity. Each executive page has a special screen section where records of the current session are logged.
Most important features of the presented app:
- easy to learn, easy to operate;
- no distractions;
- the flexible nature of the apps allows to fit the needs of any student;
- the apps help parents and educators to locate their students’ weak spots, and to quickly improve the students’ skills and performance in those areas;
- Math Fraction allows sending the results of the practice session to the parent or teacher immediately after a session is finished.
Bel Math Apps is a small independent company that was created 3 years ago by a husband and wife (both with a Ph.D. in Mathematics and with teaching experience).
Bel Math Apps specializes in mobile apps for the iOS and Android that help to analyze and enhance kids math skills by offering a new approach to practicing elementary and middle school mathematics. Quizzes offered by Bel Math cover
- all arithmetic operations with whole numbers, fractions, decimals and integers;
- Statistics (mean, median, mode, range).
Currently, 7 applications are available on the AppStore and 2 on Google Play.
Applications have a few levels of complexity, which allow the alignment of the application with any grade-level standards. Another important feature of Bel Math Apps applications is providing the ability for parents/teachers to get or send the practice results in real time.
Contact name: Tatyana Belyavskaya
Contact title: Managing Director
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Country: United States
Secondary Contact Information
Secondary Name: Yevel Belyavskiy
Secondary Title: Owner
Secondary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/
company/3060245?trk=tyah& trkInfo=idx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId% 3A1423278211786%2Ctas%3Abel+ math+ap