- Access over 50 Dr. Seuss books for $14.99 per quarter, $49.99 per year, or $99.99 to purchase all books
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication features & Benefits:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
- SORT books alphabetically, by series, or by publication date
- SEARCH for keywords in the title or text of the bookDesigned for children ages 3-12
All books contained in the Treasury
And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
Bartholomew and the Oobleck
Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
Dr. Seuss’s ABC
Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
Fox In Socks
Green Eggs and Ham
Happy Birthday to You!
Hop on Pop
Horton Hatches the Egg
Horton Hears a Who!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
Hunches in Bunches
I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
If I Ran the Circus
If I Ran the Zoo
Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!
Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
Oh, Say Can You Say?
Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
On Beyond Zebra!
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
Scrambled Eggs Super!
The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
The Big Brag
The Butter Battle Book
The Cat In The Hat
The Cat In The Hat Comes Back
The FOOT Book
The King’s Stilts
The Shape of Me and Other Stuff
There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
What was I Scared of?
Yertle the Turtle
You’re Only Old Once
The Bippolo Seed
The Bear, the Rabbit, and the Zinniga-Zanniga
Gustav the Goldfish
Tadd and Todd
Steak for Supper
The Strange Shirt Spot
The Great Henry McBride
I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!
King Looie Katz
The Glunk that got Thunk
Too Many Daves