It is well known that teachers spend many hours (and often a considerable amount of their own money) planning engaging and exciting learning experiences for their students. Well here is some very good news for teachers and their students.
Game-based learning company, Skoolbo has teamed up with some of the top educational resource providers to help bring added sparkle to lessons and save valuable time on planning.
- Brilliant Lessons: fantastic ready-made lesson plans and teaching printables
- National Geographic Kids: exciting resources tto inspire and inform all the explorers, archaeologists, scientists, artists and astronauts of the future!
- First News: ready-made activities based on big news stories from around the world
- Jason Learning: added brilliance for your STEM curriculum
- Minecraft Education: resources to promote creativity, collaboration and problem-solving
- BBC micro:bit: activities for the digital age to get children exploring coding
Skoolbo has come up with a simple but ingenious way of helping children secure crucial foundational skills in math, literacy, and languages while raising funds for teachers to spend on amazing resources.
Learnathon challenges children to answer 1,000 math, literacy and language questions. Family and friends pledge their support and 100% of funds raised are returned to the teacher as a credit to spend on exciting educational resources.
Lessons will never be the same again!
Skoolbo is completely free for teachers, children, and parents. It works on any device, anywhere - in school, at home, in the car, in the backyard…
Register free today!