My Little Princess: Castle Drops Free for the First Time
Friday, March 9, 2018 from Award-Winning My Town Games
Imagine a castle where your child can interact with just about everything. Making dinner and dressing up, decorating the terrace and throwing a party in the ballroom just for fun. It's like a digital dollhouse where your child can play, create and imagine a different adventure each time the game is played. This magical adventure from the award-winning creators of My Town Games is sure to delight little princesses everywhere and drops free for the first time Friday, March 9, 2018, at The App Store.Explore 12 different rooms in My Little Princess: Castle, complete with lots of characters, clothing, accessories, and props. There are no rules to follow; simply click and move characters into different settings or rooms. Try on clothes or different costumes, and then dress up the princess and her family all over again. This digital dollhouse will provide endless entertainment and fun for even the littlest ones. Then check out the secret rooms and meet the guards who watch over the castle, the princess, and her family. WHAT’S THAT? A ROYAL BATHROOM? How is it different from the one in your home?
An added bonus is the connectivity of all the My Little Princess games. You are able to share characters and objects from one game to the other within the My Town world of apps.
MY LITTLE PRINCESS:CASTLE PROGRAM FEATURES
- Connect with other My Little Princess games and have fun moving characters from one game to another.
- Play alone or play with friends and family on the same iPad. Multitouch is supported!
- Meet the little princess and her family and friends: from king dad and queen mom to the guards, cook and even the castle witch!
- Explore the HUGE castle with lots of rooms to visit and secret rooms to discover. Tap the unicorns at the castle’s entrance and see what happens.
- Visit the kitchen and check out the amazing foods that you can make.
- What’s the use in having a ballroom of you can’t throw a costume party for the royal family!
- Marvel at the stained glass windows and dig for precious crystals. Did you know those crystals can turn into magic potions?
My Little Princess games are created by the expert team of designers, engineers, programmers and artists from the My Town Games series of apps. Best known for creating the My Town series, My Town Games is a safe, digital platform that gives children hours of open-ended play to teach them to interact first with an imaginary world, which can then empower and embolden them to explore their physical world and learn how things work. With no rules, no time limits and no restrictions on how to progress through the games – which are so user-friendly and natural that no prompts or instructions are needed - children are free to explore the worlds all on their own. My Town games are the proud recipient of the KIDS FIRST! endorsement and the NAPPA award.
ABOUT MY TOWN GAMES
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and imaginative interactive play for young children all over the world. Since launching they have built games that have been downloaded 20 million times in 200+ countries. Loved by children and parents alike, the games introduce environments and experiences for hours of open-ended game play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. Visit http://www.my-town.com.
Title: My Little Princess: Castle ~ Drops free Friday, March 9, 2018
Size: 233 MB
Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Recommended Ages; 4-8
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- ▪ For more information visit www.my-town.com.
- ▪ Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mytowngames .
- ▪ Follow My Town on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mytowngames.
For More Information Contact: Andrea Blain • Andrea Blain Public Relations email@example.com • 847-933-9884