Independent app developer, Operatio Apps is pleased to announce MATH IGNITION 1.3 for iPhone and iPad, now available on the App Store. MATH IGNITION(TM) is a fun way to practice math! Launch realistic liquid-fueled rockets into Earth orbit and perform hard docking and Lunar Module extraction maneuvers.
Designed to be challenging for all age groups. Students can evolve with the game as their math skills improve, from simple addition to complex math problems. Incorrect answers result in realistic fault scenarios: Navigation system malfunction, G-force Structure Overload, Rocket Stage Separation failures and more. At any time during failures, the student can activate a Launch Escape System (LEM) and save the crew for an extra bonus score.
5+1 Stars! Gold Award - BesteKinderApps
"New & Noteworthy" (Educational/Simulation Games) in United States, Norway, Japan, Canada, China, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia and Deutschland
Reviewed by TheiPhoneMom -
"The graphics are wonderful and they spin and adjust, giving you a complete look at outer space and your rocket in action. The sound effects are also realistic and give the app an authentic space feel. MATH IGNITION(TM) is another great app choice for older children who need an entertaining alternative to Math flashcards."
5 Stars Customer review (Australia):
"I can't wait for the moon missions. As a NASA and Apollo Saturn V fan I can't believe this app is quite realistic... Get busy, release version 2 🙂 "
* Choose Math Operations individually and in any Combination
* Different Math Types on each level
* 3 Skill Levels
* Custom for Easy Input
* Realistic Physics Simulation
* Variating Rocket failure-system
* Functional Launch Escape System
* Use chalkboard to Write and Draw
* Practice Writing Numbers over Templates
New in version 1.3:
* Beautiful Graphics
* Full Retina support
* Highscore Certificate with completed mission description, total score, mission time, accuracy and date issued
* Highscore Certificate is saved and can be viewed from the start menu
* Mission Timer
* Score is counting continuously
* Dynamic/Interactive Audio from the real Apollo missions
* Tilt Camera function in Orbit
* CSM LM Hard Docking System
* Bonus score on each Docking step
* Reset all button (hidden in settings)
* Compatible with all iPad devices
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS and iPod 4G or newer devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
Recommended Ages/Grades: Grades 1 - 5
* iOS 4.3 or later
* 32.1 MB (iPad version)
* 28.1 MB (iPhone version)
Pricing and Availability:
MATH IGNITION(TM) 1.3 is now introductory priced to $1.99 USD (iPad) and $0.99 USD (iPhone) (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Operatio Apps is a husband and wife team and a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. We have four kids at ages, 3, 5, 8 and 10 and they are our main inspiration on app ideas. It's incredibly effective that we can watch and analyze how they interpret, interact and use the different apps while we develop and adapt the content on the fly. Copyright (C) 2013 Operatio Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.