Leo's Pad: Preschool Kids Learning Series by Kidaptive Inc. now has the Parent Pad component.
Parent’s Pad (integrated within Leo’s Pad) is the most comprehensive tool to assess and provide feedback on preschool learning. As the Leo’s Pad series unfolds, Parent’s Pad will analyze learners’ activity using over 70 learning dimensions and will offer parents insights on how to help their child become a better learner. Through Parent’s Pad, parents can see their child’s progress not only in pre-literacy and math skills, but also in cognitive, emotional, and social functions.
Leo’s Pad and Parent’s Pad break new ground for children’s learning in 4 ways:
1. CURRICULUM-BASED CONTENT
Kids practice skills from a comprehensive curriculum that features over 70 cognitive, academic, and social “learning dimensions” that are crucial to your child’s development.
These activities focus on skills such as memory, color naming, turn taking, and the ability to follow instructions.
2. ADAPTIVE GAMEPLAY
Games adapt as children play, providing just the right level of difficulty to motivate learning. There are even some games designed for children and parents to play together!
3. ENGAGING STORIES TO HELP LEARNING
Engaging stories from our Emmy Award-winning creative director improve learning and maximize knowledge retention. Throughout these stories, Leo and his friends model social skills like turn-taking, collaboration, and empathy.
4. COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT AND FEEDBACK
Parent’s Pad allows parents to easily track, assess, and guide their child’s learning in Leo’s Pad.
Kids adore playing with Leo and his friends. Download Leo’s Pad today and start the fun and learning!
- Included FREE! Appisode 1, “Gally’s Birthday”: Leo and your child build a telescope, create a birthday card, and fly through the sky to prepare for Gally’s (Galileo’s) birthday party.
- Available! Appisode 2, “Rocket to the Stars”: Your child helps Marie (Curie), Leo, and Gally fly to the stars by designing and building a rocket, mixing rocket fuel, and steering the rocket through space.
- Available! Appisode 3, “Catch that Question!”: Your child joins Leo, Marie, and Cinder to paint pictures, use belts to fly, catch fireflies, and rescue Marie’s floating Question Lab!