Pepi Tales: King‘s Castle - the latest release by this brilliant company is an enchanting full-on fairytale, inspired by a grand royal family, entertaining characters, all kinds of magic spells and regal fun! This app will keep kids busy exploring the vast King's Island, full of surprises and thoroughly engaging. The King's Castle is chock full of creative play, and what TWA liked best is the emphasis of "free play" it puts the children right into the driver's seat, and they are then able to take charge of their very own adventure. That doesn't mean - leave them with the device to play alone, and return hours later, this app is best when you SHARE in the play!
Players can choose from multiple scenes in the King's Castle and move the characters around to different settings, change their clothing and feed them a rich feast. The roles include a lovely princess, courageous knights, dancing horses, and even adorable farm animals. Each set is chock full of all kinds of different interactive objects to entice and further the exploration! Start wherever you choose - could be in the tower where the princess has elegant chambers including the widely popular WC, visit the hall of armor, the royal blacksmith or pick someone to fire the cannon from the fortress tower. Venture down, and you will find the king's majestic throne, a juggler entertaining the queen in the grand dining hall, the royal kitchen with all kinds of goodies and cooking equipment. The lower level has the drawbridge, a Shrek-like monster, stables with stallions and a hen who lays golden eggs! You can even take the horse out for a ride and explore the Kingdom! The play is endless making this app entertaining and educational, no worry about a short shelf-life here. *Almost everything on the screen comes to life and the children we worked with were delighted by this attention to detail!
STAY TOONED: Soon these same characters will be able to board the ship and travel to the two other islands where even more adventures await for the King's Castle!
• 30+ new characters including knights, princesses, baby dragons and ghosts!
• Loaded with animations and interactions — use musical instruments, craft items, shoot bows, have crazy, medieval fun!
• Proper fairy tale world, filled with enchanting spells, secrets, and surprises!
• More than 50 magical weapons and a smithy to craft them all!
• Find the hidden keys and explore secret rooms to find even more toys to play with.
• Use, mix and match any item and equipment You can find and get surprising results!
• Different scenes. Behold the magic Kingdom — from shiny throne rooms to darkest dungeons!
• King‘s kitchen: cook like there‘s a kingdom to feed, dine like kings and queens!
• Play together, the game supports multitouch and multiplayer!
• Dedicated for 3-7-year-old kids, but will bring joy to the whole family.
TWA has reviewed many Pepi Play apps in the past and we always go back to how great they are for preschoolers depicting and rehearsing activities of daily living, even if this one is a fantasy!
SPECIAL FREEBIE ~ Grab it while you can, this whole weekend the Pepi Super Stores is free in iTunes!