Little Bit Studio today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Bug Mazing 1.0, their new educational adventure game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Designed specifically for children ages 3-6, Bug Mazing has kids explore a myriad of environments as one of 7 different bug heroes, trying to save the peaceful King from the bad bug forces.
Bug Mazing contains over 20 skill-leveled challenges that allows children to have fun while developing key skills such as critical thinking, fine motor skills, problem-solving, and more. Four different mini-adventures featuring Letters, Colors, Numbers, and Tracing reinforce basic skills as users guide their hero bug through mazes. There also are 5 levels of difficulty that can be unlocked to earn coins and an unlimited number of jewels. Each adventure is uniquely generated to allow for hours of game replay and skills development.
* Intuitive and engaging User Interface
* Designed especially for ages 3-6
* Teaches critical thinking, counting, fine motor skills, problem-solving and more
* Over 20 skilled challenges to explore and play
* 5 levels of difficulty to earn coins and limited jewels can be unlocked
* 7 playable and unique hero bugs that can be unlocked
* 4 different mini-adventures featuring Letters, Colors, Numbers, and Tracing
* HD retina graphics and high quality music
* Multi-user profiles for family and classroom environments
* Kids Lock gated area to protect settings
* 100% kid-friendly
* Universal app runs on all iOS devices (3GS and newer)
Bug Mazing contains HD retina graphics, interactive gameplay, and a soundtrack with engaging music and sound effects. Intuitive controls make it easy for kids to navigate and control their bug hero through finger taps. Although the mazes and adventures become more difficult to solve as play progresses, Bug Mazing offers automatic leveling so kids are challenged without being frustrated.
To protect settings, Bug Mazing includes a Kids Lock gated area just for grown-ups. Users can enable multi-user profiles for family and classroom environments, turn off/on sound, change the language, change display quality, and other useful functions. Bug Mazing is 100% kid-friendly and contains no third-party advertising, no in-app purchases, and does not collect personal information of any kind.
"Imagine sneaking through a garden maze filled with guard bugs, helping a child bug find his mother, or being chased by bugs riding on top of boulders," says Amy Vann of Little Bit Studio. "Bug Mazing has created these quests and more for kids to explore. Each adventure is a unique experience of skill-leveled challenges that kids will enjoy while they learn."
* English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 253 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bug Mazing 1.0 is being offered at an introductory price of $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Charlottesville, Virginia, Little Bit Studio is an independent studio that makes fun learning games for kids. Founded in 2011 by Scott Vann, Little Bit Studio builds apps that kids enjoy and parents appreciate. Their approach includes incredible graphics, beautiful music, and unique designs because learning doesn't have to be boring. Copyright (C) 2014 Little Bit Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.