Discover the perfect balance of fun and learning with SplashLearn. As a game-based learning program, it's one of the most engaging ways 4-11-year-olds can master maths and reading. Try it!
SplashLearn is a game-based learning program that is engaging, fun, and immersive. SplashLearn covers Pre-kindergarten through Grade 5 for math and elementary reading for kids from 3 to 8 years. This excellent program is utilized in schools in the U.S. and has received extremely positive feedback from teachers, parents, and students for the last ten years.
SplashLearn is FREE for teachers and schools to use.
Teachers can sign in and create an account for their class (with the student name and parents email id)
1. Teachers get access to the full SplashLearn content library
2. The teachers can assign work to their class (in the classroom)
3. Teachers can also assign work that the students can access at home.
4. The program has a teacher dashboard that gives detailed reports to track students’ individual progress. It empowers teachers to better identify the students' learning gaps and provides resources to address those gaps.
5. Also has a separate parent app that helps parents to see the progress of their child.
Read more about it HERE