is an online tool for creation of Learning maps that make teaching easier and make learning more memorable. Learning map is built in a radiating form and you can attach and embed almost anything inside – images, videos, files, YouTube, webpages... Additionally, Edynco includes a quiz creator
along with analytics and Micro lecture recorder, where you can create short video lessons with PowerPoint or images and your webcam or microphone – you can even enhance this with annotation tools like zooming, drawing and your mouse pointer. You can attach quizzes and Micro Lectures
in the Learning map.
Edynco was recently improved with tone of new features like assignments, easier creation, better collaboration and much more. We're excited to show you and this is why we decided to do a giveaway.
Example of Non-Linear Design
What is in it for you?
1. You get a subscription to Edynco Plus account for a year:
- For up to 50 students
- With private groups (this means communication, forums, assignments)
- You can create unlimited number of Learning Maps
- You can make your Learning maps private for your students
- You get analytics on how your students do on quizzes
- You can create assignments
- Your students can download a free app to access their Edynco group and study with Learning maps on their mobile devices
2. You get a chance to try out awesome new feature – assignments:
- Your students can do one time quizzes or essays
- Your students can create their own Learning Maps
3. Your winning Learning map gets displayed on a special place in gallery
What do you have to do?
1. You create a public Learning map – you can sign up for the free account here
2. You can choose any subject you want, it doesn't matter if you teach history, math, biology, first grade, second grade or at a university.
3. Make it good and educational:
- You can include a Micro Lecture
- You can include quizzes
- You can attach Clip Art
- You can design it any way you like
- You can attach or embed anything: images, videos, pdf, YouTube, links (use iFrame embed)...
4. Send the link to your Learning map to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "Giveaway"
This offer stands until the end of March
, then we'll select 20 best looking Learning maps and inform the winners. Everyone else participating will get a really good discount on whichever account they wish.