Your Little Rocket Scientist
Welcome to the rapidly expanding world of your child:
90% of your child’s brain capacity develops before age 5…
By age three a child’s brain has formed 3 quadrillion connections
Brain development between 0-3 years old is the most significant period of development the brain ever undergoes.
Three years old’s have a vocabulary of 900 words, a 3x increase from age 2.
A four-year-old’s brain is twice as active as an adult’s.
But without proper cultivation, children can lag behind
- Early Childhood Physical Development Goals
- Social and Emotional Milestones
- Cognitive Development Milestones
- Language Development Milestone
- Stats on Developing Children