Want to Work Part-Time from Home? Qkids is Hiring and Pays Up to $20 Hourly
Looking for a work from home job?
Head over to Qkids where they’re seeking college students, school teachers, stay-at-home moms, and all those who have a passion for education to work part-time from home!
What is Qkids?
Qkids is an interactive, online teaching platform that connects 100,000+ Chinese young learners between 5-12 years old with English teachers like YOU and thousands of other online teachers, tutors, educators, stay at home parents, college students, and all those who have a passion for teaching.
With its easy-to-navigate teaching software and fun, dynamic, engaging curriculum, Qkids provides teachers with workplace flexibility that caters to ANY schedule, from the comfort of your own home!
The great thing about Qkids is the curriculum is already laid out for you. There is very little prep time and you can request the level (grade) you want to teach. The trainers (staff) are wonderful to work with and they treat you like GOLD! At Qkids, you’ll get a full schedule immediately, whereas, with other ESL companies, the parents select you to teach. It could take months to get a full schedule. Tonight, I celebrated my 1,000th class and have been with Qkids for a year. I love them! I’m a stay-at-home-dad, and I create children’s books so this is a nice addition to that. The hours are flexible and July and August are super busy so we’re pulling in almost 30 hours a week plus bonuses! My referral code is YQNVSX. Feel free to reach out to me. I’ve even written about my experience in an ebook on Amazon.
Am I eligible? Here are the teacher requirements:
- Earned a degree OR are currently enrolled in a university program
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in the U.S. or Canada
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week
- Although not required, those with any prior teaching/early childhood experience preferred
- Digital literacy, outgoing personality, and consistent passion in class
- Computer with a webcam, headset with microphone, and stable internet connection required (cable connection preferred)
Note that knowledge of the Chinese language is not necessary, but you must have a bachelor’s degree in ANY field OR be currently enrolled in a university program. Also, prior formal or informal teaching experience such as mentoring, tutoring, coaching, or alternative education is preferred (not required).
What are the benefits?
- Great Pay Rate (earn $16-$20 per hour!)
- Flexible Part-Time Schedule
- Off-Hour Earning – including weekends
- Work at Home (or wherever you want!)
- All Materials and Training Provided
- Teacher/Tech Support in real-time
- Rewarding Job teaching cute kids
Each Qkids class is 30 minutes long and all curricula are preset and incorporated with fun animated characters and games. There’s even paid training before orientation! Plus, you’ll be provided with further training, real-time support, and the coursework needed for success.