"Exchanging" like you've never seen before. Award winning educational software startup, 3 Elles Interactive today is thrilled to announce the release of Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers, a step-by-step methodology that guarantees in-depth understanding for children from 6 to 9. Designed by teachers, this app offers the Montessori approach to "exchanging" and leads children towards solving addition and subtraction in columns effortlessly!
* Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm for an individualized learning curve
* Color-coded place values
* 3 activities to learn: the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate
* 3 games to practice: Missing Digits, Wiz Quiz and Bubble Game
* A "Monster lab" for added fun and motivation
* 12 languages including English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese & Russian
* Retina display & Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini)
Recommended ages: From 6 to 9. All of 3 Elles' educational apps comply with Common Core State Standards in Preschool Math and Literacy and children love Tam & Tao, their twin character heroes:
* Montessori 1st Operations
* Montessori Numberland HD
* Montessori Letter Sounds HD
* Montessori Geometry
* Easy Studio - Animate with shapes
3 Elles' main goals when designing apps:
* Help children learn basic concepts using the Montessori Method on 21st Century devices
* Offer a beautiful interactive environment
* Increase children's self-confidence by never "punishing" wrong answers
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded by Montessori teachers who have had years of classroom experience with hundreds of children, Les Trois Elles Interactive is determined to offer qualitative educational apps on iPad and iPhone. Their objective is to provide parents and teachers Montessori based apps to use at home or at school. The Montessori Method relies on building autonomy and self-confidence by letting children do by themselves and offering them self-correcting materials to manipulate and respecting their individual rhythm. Les Trois Elles Interactive, fun digital learning made by teachers. Copyright (C) 2013 Les Trois Elles Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.